Here are some of the activities you can enjoy at Kubu Kweena Lodge
• Half day (3 Hrs) – $50
• Includes tackle, excludes fuel
• Max 4 people per boat. Advance booking required
• Fishing is catch and release or bring back what you want to eat at the lodge.
• There are no storage facilities for fish
GAME DRIVES & SAFARI
• Experience an opportunity to appreciate the great variety of wildlife
• Morning or night drive in our specially customised safari vehicle and knowledgeable guides
• Boat safari or walking safari facilities are also available
• $15 per person per night
• Boat launch is provided – use at own risk
• Ablution block is provided
General Information for Travellers
Malaria medication is highly recommended for everyone traveling to Zambia. Check with your doctor for a suitable prophylactic.
It is essential to bring all your personal requirements, such as medication, sunscreen, mosquito spray, insect repellent, camera if required, binoculars, etc.
Clients should inform the lodge of any special dietary requirements or food allergies when booking.
Self Driving Directions
There is no need of a 4×4, but a high clearance vehicle is needed. Drive 235 km from Lusaka on tar road. Turn RIGHT – Approximately 10 km after the Itezhi Itezhi turn off on lay-by. Drive 38 km on gravel – make sure to zero your trip meter to know your location. Drive slowly so you can spot some amazing animals! Turn RIGHT on the signage for 2km.
Please note: All vehicles must be parked in the designated car park at all times. Keep on the road at all times – off-roading is not allowed by law.
Get in touch
+260 955 666786 or +260 979 590000
Kafue National Park, Zambia
Email us using the form below